This framework:afield documents the creative collaboration between Devon Arts in School, South Dartmoor Community College, 271 Year 8 students and Joe Stevens, as part of The School Looks Around. The project aimed to use creativity to make the local area and issues of society and citizenship come alive for young people, and establish new and lasting connections between students, schools and their communities.
The audio features a Dartmoor soundscape with the students description of the landscape, in combination of spoken word and background sounds.
To download click on the following link (right click with the mouse on a PC or Ctrl click on a mac); http://www.archive.org/download/2011.07.17FrameworkRadio/framework-2011.07.17.mp3
This soundscape was broadcast on following stations
- sunday, 10pm, london, ukon *resonance 104.4fm* (http://www.resonancefm.com)
- wednesday, 1am, thessaloniki, gr on *cooradio* (http://www.cooradio.com)
- wednesday, 3am,lisbon, pt on *radio zero* (http://www.radiozero.pt)
- thursday, 7pm,lisbon, pt on *radio zero* (http://www.radiozero.pt)
- friday, 1am, brussels, be on *radio campus 92.1fm* (http://www.radiocampusbruxelles.org)
- saturday, 11am, new york state, us on *wgxc 90.7fm* (http://www.wgxc.org)
- saturday, 5pm, south devon, uk on*soundartradio 102.5fm* (http://www.soundartradio.org.uk)
Listen to Dartmoor soundscape online